About the Team
COMEDY, FUN, EXCITEMENT
If your organization is looking for a great family night while raising money for your community, then comedy basketball with the Court Jesters is your answer. In the great Tradition of the Harlem Globetrotters, The Court Jesters, led by Andrew Eckman, (former General Manager of the Harlem Wizards and Harlem Rockets), are dedicated to providing wholesome entertainment for the entire family!
The Court Jesters will come to your community and play against a team that you put together. Your team could be comprised of teachers, alumni, police or fire department, radio station personalities, or even local parents. As a community event it''s great entertainment for all ages… what fun to see teachers, community leaders, and parents, all part of the show. We will guarantee laughs for everyone!
The Jesters are a group of highly talented former college and professional basketball players with great showmanship skills! They are great with kids and they make themselves available by signing autographs and interacting with the audience.
On the day of the game, the Jesters'' players will visit local schools to talk about drug and alcohol awareness, the importance of staying in school, peer pressure, and promoting self-esteem. The Jesters have dynamic personalities and a wonderful way of conveying these important messages to the students.
On the night of the big game, the Jesters will be in your local gymnasium helping you to raise money for a charity or project of your choice. They will dazzle the audience with their skills and antics while providing countless laughs and good cheer to young and old alike!
FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
- Superb fund-raising event
- Special celebrity guest stars
- Intimate hometown entertainment
- A team of talented, well known basketball players
- Crowd pleasing half-time show
- Frequently updated comedy routines
- A complete and comprehensive promotion kit
- Professional experienced event management
- Education about the dangers of drug, alcohol, and peer pressure
- Media coverage such as radio, television, and newspaper
- Picture taking opportunities and autographs for everyone
- Exceptional fund-raising opportunity for any organization
- School visits on game day to promote attendance & to instill pride & confidence in students
- Willingness to travel to suburban and rural America so that everyone can enjoy the show
- Involvement with local community leaders, firemen, policemen, and schools